Leaders may have the technical know-how, but developing people skills doesn’t come naturally.
The journey from individual contributor to manager is no easy feat!
It’s not just about minimizing distractions anymore but mastering the art of context-switching and communication, negotiation, delegation, building trust, and enforcing accountability.
Who is this for:
- First-time managers who want to acquire confidence in their new role.
- Experienced managers who feel a gap in their current toolkit.
- Individual contributors with the aspiration of becoming managers.
This training has been developed focusing on engineering managers within the software industry. It has also been tested with professionals from other sectors, such as traditional production, the food industry, and hospitality. If you are unsure if this training applies to you, please get in touch with us, and we can discuss the possibilities together.
- Psychological safety in the workplace.
- Accountability through expectations.
- Delivering constructive feedback with confidence.
- Enhancing resilience: strategies for managing stress and difficult situations.
- A tactical approach to effective delegation.
- And more…
- Welcome Session: 2023-03-23 15:00 UTC
- Session #1: 2023-03-30 14:00 UTC
- Session #2: 2023-04-13 14:00 UTC
- Session #3: 2023-04-27 14:00 UTC
- Session #4: 2023-05-11 14:00 UTC
- Session #5: 2023-05-25 14:00 UTC
- Session #6: 2023-06-08 14:00 UTC
The cohort will convene virtually and become part of an online network to facilitate communication between sessions.
All relevant materials, including documentation, syllabi, and resources,
will be provided before the start of every session.
- 600 Eur + VAT – SOLD OUT
For students, self-employed individuals, and single-income parents, discounts are available.
- 0 out of 10 spots are available – SOLD OUT